Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 135: May 14

Workouts. . .
30 min. run, 30 min. walk with the dog


Tonight I made spaghetti with puttanesca sauce, made of processed breadcrumbs, green olives, garlic, pepper, crushed red peppers, salt & semi-pureed tomatoes. When the pasta was done, I mixed everything with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, and wah-la. Done. Except for the big clumps of breadcrumbs, it was good. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be better the next day with mozzarella baked into it.

I also started the potato gnocchi, which isn’t as easy to handle after 10 minutes as they said in the recipe in Vegetarian Times. Whatever. I didn’t have enough time to start from scratch tomorrow for dinner, so I just made it, doused it with flour, and dumped it in the freezer.

What I ate today. . .
600 am – tea w/ 1 c milk
800 am – two slices flax bread, peanut butter & honey, 1/2 c blueberries
1100 am – double tall iced extra caramel caramel macchiato
1200 pm – handful granola mix
100 pm – 1 c mock chicken stir fry w/ 1/2 c rice
300 pm – 6 pretzels w/ pb
600 pm – 1 c pasta puttanesca & 1 c dark greens w/ sprinkle feta & T vinaigrette
800 pm – giant lamar’s raspberry bismarck

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails