Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 109: Sesame Noodles a Success!

Workouts. . .
30 minute walk with the dog


I totally made (yes, totally, as opposed to “partially”) that beef & broccoli stir fry with sesame noodles for dinner. Awesome, both of them. I especially liked the noodles, but the beef and broccoli was just like take-out — better the next day. While I prefer my orange-juice flavoring to the stir fry and will probably use that next time, it was still a great recipe. I just like things a little sweeter with crazy flavors and the crunch of nuts. Anyway, George ate the “beef” and proclaimed it “okay.” He really liked the noodles, as did I, and on reheating the peanut butter sauce just soaks right into the noodles. Mmmm.

In my VegNews monthly newsletter, I got some great info about new Raw Nut Butters. The Organic Coconut Butter sounds especially yummy. I am hoping this will soon be available at Whole Foods, mostly because I am too cheap to pay for shipping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails