Thursday, March 01, 2007

Day 59

I had to travel a bit for work today, so there isn’t much left to the day for me to impart. I drove. I worked. I drove home. I slept. In the meantimes, I ate.

What I ate today. . .
6 a.m. – slice of cinnamon-orange bread
6:45 a.m. – double tall 2p peppermint nonfat 2p white mocha, grande awake tea misto
8:30 a.m. – another tea misto, post-drive, and a banana
11 a.m. – Quaker chewy granola bar with peanut butter and chocolate chunks
12:30 a.m. – two chips, a tostada with refried beans, cheese and lettuce and 3 slices of avocado, plus most of my side of Spanish (didn’t want my stomach to growl weird in a small office with only one co-ed bathroom, you know.)
7 p.m. – four slices garlic bread (a quarter of the small frozen loaf) and 1-1/2 c. spaghetti with 3/4 c. marinara
8:30 p.m. – mint tea before bed

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails