Thursday, March 01, 2007

Day 60: Month 3!

This day is a nightmare of scheduling, with me opening Starbucks at 4:30 a.m. then rushing home to complete part of a freelance gig, putting in two hours volunteer time, speeding back to finish another freelance gig and hopefully putting in another hour on the first project, whipping up a nice dinner, then meeting a friend for knitting (hopefully I can relax long enough) and then cleaning the house (company coming Saturday), finishing any loose ends on my freelance projects and getting to bed early enough to wake up tomorrow by 5:30 a.m. to drive to Breckenridge for a gig. Whew.

Times like this, I’m glad I put together those salad bowls. I just grabbed one today for lunch and poured dressing over it. Good to go. I think I’ll keep doing that, but without those annoying sprouted beans I got. It’s this package of mixed sprouted seeds, but they’re not actually sprouts, just crunchy seeds. There are chickpeas and lentils and peas and green beans, and they just taste a little green and hard, not the refreshing crunch I was hoping for. FYI, I’ll be switching to nuts for next week’s salad bowls.

If I have time tonight, I may post what I ate and stuff, but otherwise rest assured I am keeping track and will post later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails