Saturday, February 24, 2007

Day 55: Recovery

Workouts. . .
20 min. yoga


Sort-of a boring day. I was up most of the night feeling like crap. Since I woke up around 3 a.m., I was feeling better and started eating breakfast at a regular time. But George wanted to go eat out today and I wasn’t in the mood. Perhaps tomorrow. I work at 5:30 a.m., so hopefully tonight will be much better for sleeping. I feel okay now, so I’m going to go with yes. More later.

What I ate today. . .
7 a.m. - tea w/ milk
10:30 a.m. – 2 veggie sausages, 2 organic eggs cooked in 1 tsp butter, slice wheat toast
11:30 a.m. – tea with milk
1:30 p.m. – two slices wheat bread with two slices veggie deli meat, tsp mayo, 1/2 c. lettuce, 2 RF crackers with smear of fig jam, 1/2 an apple, 2 thin slices parmesan
6 p.m. – slice of orange-cinnamon bread, tea with milk
8:30 p.m. – two veggie chipotle tacos with guacamole, handful of chips
10 p.m. – mint tea

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails