Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Day 37

What I ate today. . .
Mornin’ tea, 1 c. steel-cut oatmeal with sugar and a splash of milk, a banana; leftover taco-bean dip for lunch w/ lots of tortilla chips; black tea; starbucks iced grande 3p rasp. Triple 3p white mocha, 1/4 of vanilla cupcake; slice vegetarian lasagna with 1/2 c. salad and tinge of dressing, cherry-vanilla tea; a ton of potato chips, 1/4 c. apple sauce and a chai at home.


Way too much snacking for me today. I am over-tired and still sad about my work situation, which is making me feel chubby and comfort my fat with more food as company. I work tomorrow too, so I’m worried I’ll eat even more bad-for-me foods. Today, I was relatively proud because I stopped by to pick up my tips and was given two of our new Valentine’s day cupcakes to taste in order to sell the promotion. Well, I brought them with me to Patricia’s and had everyone try them, so I only ended up eating 1/4 of the vanilla one. Nice. If I’d left them in the car, I probably would be eating both of them myself right now.

I must say that the steel-cut oatmeal, once you get used to the weirdly seed-like texture, fills you up for a while after breakfast. I am pleased about that, even if I don’t have time to make it fresh every day. Heather’s idea of making a batch for the week is working pretty well.

Workouts. . .
45-minute walk with the dog, through snow and puddles — took forever to get anywhere, plus 10-minute yoga mini-workout in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails