Friday, May 07, 2010

Apologies. . .

You may have noticed, if you've visited in the past four months, that I have not been here. Ever. Not even once. I'm sorry about that. Let me tell you about morning sickness: it's not pretty. Or fair-minded.

So, not only have I not been posting anything because my computer screen made me unbearably nauseated, but I have been eating little more adventurous material than cereal and crackers since January. Okay, sometimes peanut butter toast, if you require absolute honesty.

But now, secured in my second trimester of abated nausea, I have returned. More upset to come, I'm afraid. We're selling our Kansas house and moving back to Denver as soon as we can, so my time is limited at best. And I've been cooking for myself now, mostly plain, solid midwestern fare. Nothing too spicy or weird. Hearty breads and salads loaded with colorful veg, things of this nature. And cereal, always with the cereal. Now I can eat it with berries!

Do not fear, gentle readers. I am still vegetarian and I am still eating (constantly). So there will be a post in my future with a recipe and a photo involved, I swear. Sit tight (like my pants lately) and I will prove it to you.

2 comments:

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Just read your article in Vibrant Life and wanted to stop by and say HELLo to a fellow veggie blogger. Nice!! (And good luck with all the new events in your famiy!!)

veghunter said...

hey great blog, enjoyed browsing around, I recently started my own if you would like take a look at www.veghunter.wordpress.com
keep up the great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails