Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 77: End of Family Time

Workouts. . .
We cleaned up the yard today, so cutting and weeding, etc. for 2 hours outdoors in the beautiful 70 degree weather.


My entire house is filled with food. I “cleaned” up the coconut cake (by eating it), but the whole fridge is full of leftover pizza and Chinese and pasta and salad and my mom’s specialty cheeses and whole loaves of crusty bread. It’s so good, but entirely horrible for me. Instead of addressing the problem, I drove off to Chipotle for dinner to continue my weekly habit of Sunday dinner there. It’s soooo good.

What I ate today. . .
4:30 am – whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter
8 am – 3/4 of a maple scone
10:30 am – iced double tall 2p rasp 2pwhite mocha
12 noon – two eggs over easy and two veggie sausages, about 3/4 of a cup of fried sliced potatoes, part of one piece French toast, dipped in maple syrup, some ketchup
6:30 pm – cheese quesadilla from Chipotle with a side of corn salsa, chips and guacamole, last slice of coconut cake
8 pm – mint tea

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails